Saltaire Methodist Church, Saltaire Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire BD18 3HJ
The original church was opened in 1868 and was the only church permitted within the village by Sir Titus Salt besides the Congregational Church opposite Salts Mill. 

The original Congregational Church still exists as a United Reformed Church.  The old methodist church was replaced by the current building in 1972.

The Old Methodist Church
The Methodist Orb
Picture of the inside of Saltaire Methodist Church
Picture of Saltaire Methodist Church from the front right side